Dear friends and family of Samundra Nepal,
We believe that the smallest gift will have a huge impact on a persons’ life in Nepal.
To give you an idea what a small gift can achieve, we have listed some examples :
- With 10 to 50 USD, we cover the cost for the scholarship of a student for 1 year at a government school
- With 20 to 40 USD, we can organize activities like a music class or a dance class for a full class of students
- With 70 USD, we can buy the school dress of a student for 1 year
- With 90 USD, you sponsor a full supply of school material (school books, pencils, sharpener,…) for class 1 (6y old) until class 5 students (12y old) for 1 year
- With 20 USD, you can sponsor a hygiene pack that we give for free to each visitor of our hospital in Mainapokhari (soap, handwash, towel, toothpaste,…)
- With 50 USD, an elder person gets free health checks for 1 year
- With 100 USD, we can cover a full year of health checks for a 6 month old baby
- With 7.5 USD, you can sponsor a fruit tree in Mainapokhari.
- With 75 USD, you sponsor 10 fruit trees in Mainapokhari, which is enough for 1 family to have fruits year around !
- You can also help us with one of our ongoing projects, like our KIWI Project Piloting and donate a free amount.
More information how you can donate, can be found here.